Dallas Teeth Straightening
High-Quality Orthodontic Care
Our exceptional orthodontic team is composed of experts in teeth alignment and restorations. Using innovative treatments such as traditional braces and Invisalign, our professionals can aid in correcting your smile concerns. Utilizing the latest orthodontic equipment technology, we can help you in planning and determining which course of action will best suit your individual oral needs. If you like to take progressive action towards achieving the award-winning smile of your dreams, contact us for a complimentary consultation.
For more information, please don't hesitate to ask (469) 300-5213. A member of our staff will be happy to help!
Services Provided for Straighter Teeth
At LVL Orthodontics, we are certain to have an option that will work well within your budget and lifestyle. We offer a variety of services to straighten your teeth, including:
- Invisalign clear aligner therapy for those who qualify and wish for a more comfortable and subtle experience. The improvements brought forth by orthodontic care last a lifetime, and patients love sharing the results for the world to see.
- Orthodontic braces work through continuous pressure in the same way for every patient regardless of their age. However, those who have not been affected by gum disease or whose maxillofacial region is still developing generally require less amount of treatment time. This is the reason why many orthodontic professionals recommend starting orthodontic procedures at an earlier age rather than later.
The Benefits of Straight Teeth
Regardless of your situation, our expert staff is trained to treat patients of all ages and help them in attaining extraordinary outcomes for straightening teeth.
Properly aligned teeth have a great number of benefits, including:
- Enhanced appearance and self-confidence
- Greater effectiveness of brushing and flossing
- Reduction of tooth decay and gum disease
- Prevention of tooth wear and trauma
- Correct of different types of malocclusion
- Improved oral functioning
- Reduction of digestive and temporomandibular disorders
Cutting Edge Technology
Modern & Welcoming Environment
Personalized Treatment Plans
Highly Trained Specialist