Dallas Orthodontic Braces
We Offer Complementary Consultations
Achieving a beautiful straight smile requires the skills of a professional team of orthodontic specialists for braces in Dallas, TX. Luckily, our staff at LVL Orthodontics is well trained in improving the overall quality of life and oral health in patients by providing advanced braces. We always ensure you are comfortable before we proceed with any treatment plan. You will always be informed and can be confident you are receiving the orthodontic care you deserve.
Common Types of Braces
After your initial consultation, our team will discuss all your options in choosing the right type of braces for your needs and budget. The two most common types of braces include:
- Traditional Metal Braces – standard metal braces are now more comfortable than ever thanks to highly advancing orthodontic machinery. Our braces are made with high-quality materials and high-grade stainless steel. Patients can choose the colors of their metal brackets, as well as rubber bands in different options of shades for a colorful smile.
- Ceramic or Clear Braces – clear or ceramic braces are made from almost translucent material, therefore making them less noticeable on your teeth. Older patients typically like to choose this option for the subtle appearance it gives to their smile.
Do I Need Braces?
If you suffer from crooked teeth and believe you could benefit from braces, reach out to LVL Orthodontics today in Dallas, TX. Our highly skilled team is ready to help you achieve your smile goals We also offer pediatric orthodontic services if your child or teenager needs braces.
You may need braces if you have any of the following:
- Misaligned jaw
- Gum disease
- Incorrect pacing
- Overcrowding teeth
- Crooked teeth
The Benefits of Our High-Quality Dallas Braces
Not only will braces improve the appearance of your teeth it also fixes common oral conditions with the mouth and jawbone.
A few of the benefits to having braces include the following:
- Improvement in chewing and speaking
- Improvement in alignment
- Reduced cavities
- Reduced grinding of teeth
- Improvement in both oral and overall health
- Reduced complications and risk of injury
Getting Braces as an Adult
Many adults are hesitant to embark on their braces journey, and we understand how you may be feeling. However, the benefits of wearing a brilliant, healthy & confident smile likely outweigh the concerns you have regarding adult braces. Let's dive into the benefits of getting braces as an adult:
- You'll Gain Lifelong Confidence - Adult's typically have braces anywhere from 18-26 months (roughly). It may seem like a long time, but you'll gain immeasurable confidence for the rest of your life after your braces come off. It's certainly worth consideration.
- They're Temporary - Getting braces as an adult can feel uncomfortable for some people. However, braces are a temporary and will lead you to a place of confidence in your smile. Speak to our team about your concerns in advance, and we will explain the process and expected timeline in advance.
- They're Essential for Your Health - Many individuals don't realize the long term effects of going without braces. Adults with conditions including an underbite, overbite, teeth gaps, TMJ or tooth overcrowding can be more susceptible to more severe dental issues over time. Addressing these issues sooner rather than later can prevent uncomfortable dental conditions from arising or progressing.
There are several benefits to getting braces as an adult. Allow our skilled Dallas orthodontist to explain the process and address your concerns. Contact us online or via phone to make an appointment.
- Quality Care
- Highly Trained Specialist
- Complimentary Consultations
- Personalized Treatment Plans
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Modern & Welcoming Environment